Meet & Greet | Cathy of Cat & Bot

Meet & Greet is a new way I am choosing to show off sponsors. Instead of the typical "This is so-and-so, she writes the blog blah-blah-blah" I thought I'd make it a little more eye catching and interactive. Click around on Cathy's Meet & Greet image to learn more about her and her favorite things. You won't be disappointed. I am in LOVE with Cathy's blog. I'm so glad she decided to sponsor Crafted Love last month so that I could stumble across how cool she it! Her photography is great and I love her style! Who knew having sponsors would also grow my list of blogs to read every day!

If you would like to become a Crafted Love sponsor and see yourself here, check out my Advertisement Page and join the fun!

1 comment

  1. WOW, I think this is the best way to show your sponsors I have ever seen. It is so much more interesting than the normal way.
    Your design is always so great.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison