The Little Things

I'm convinced no matter what spot you are in life, no matter how much money you make, no matter how in debt you are from school loans, you can genuinely love your life. I can say, without hesitation, that I am in love with my life. And you know why? It's the little things.


I may not have a house I can call my own but man, do I love looking out at this view every morning. I can't wait for the day that I don't have to worry about new apartment complex rules, whatever the next breed restriction might be, or noisy neighbors, but I know a part of me will miss siting out on my patio gazing at this little pond.



I may be up to my eye balls in school loans but every day I get to come home to a waging tail and two cats that couldn't be happier to see me. I don't care how many things Harvey shreds in the apartment (OK, maybe he could leave the couch alone)...I don't know how a thing can be so happy.




I may not be exactly where I want to be in life, but I have an amazing (and goofy) family that loves me and is always there for me when I need them. Whether it's to cosign on said school loans, help me out with car trouble, or just to have fun at a Sunday dinner, I realize I am very fortunate to have such an amazing immediate AND extended family.




I very well may have an extremely dirty kitchen to come home to today, but I have an amazing hubs that pushes me to reach for my dreams and makes me laugh everyday.

It's 100% true that the little things in life are what make everything worth it. And at the end of the day all I have to do is look out my window at that beautiful view and remember that my life may not be perfect, but it's amazing all the same. You just have to figure out your little things.

4 comments

  1. just perfect! and oh gosh that view? AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are spot on, it certainly is the little things that make life spectacular.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison