28 Days of Thankful

 
 First off, Happy Halloween! But can you believe tomorrow is November? I certainly can't! Here in Ohio, Winter has decided to come a little early (like a whole month early). It has been so cold lately. I was a little sad that we didn't get to enjoy the changing leaves before they all fell off but hopefully this means Winter will end a little early? Wishful thinking.

In honor of the American Thanksgiving coming up, I searched high and low for an Instagram challenge dealing with giving thanks. I couldn't find any! So I decided to start my own. Feel free to join. The more the merrier! Even if you live in another country, there's never a bad time to show what you're thankful for.



The idea is this... starting on November 1st (tomorrow), post a photo on Instagram every day of something you are thankful for and use the hashtag #28DaysofThankful. I will be sharing some of my photos as well as fun ones I find of others here on the blog. If you have your own blog, share your weekly photos leading up to November 28th and on Thanksgiving Day do a recap! I'm a big lover of Instagram and I thought this would be a fun way to combine two awesome things: photos and thankfulness. So who's with me? Leave your Instagram usernames in the comment section so I can follow along! My username is AllisonAffordit as always so come find me!

2 comments

  1. I'm going to join! I may have trouble keeping up while moving and unpacking but I feel so blessed to be getting this new home so it may make it easy to find lots of little things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I comment on your blog posts a lot...they're just so good :)

    I hope to participate! I always start and never finish, but I'll try this time! My Thanksgiving was October, but it's never a bad time to be thankful for things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison