Design Lately | Jackie + Tony's Wedding Invitations


Recently, I had the pleasure of designing a three piece wedding suite for a lovely couple. Their colors were dusty lavender, brown, and cream. The bride-to-be, Jackie, actually contacted me because she loved our wedding invitations so much. She wanted to know if I'd tweak them for her wedding colors. I said absolutely and away we went on the design process.


Instead of a website card, like we had, her RSVP card actually pointed to their website. I love that they actually bought a domain name for their wedding website. We're currently in the process of designing wedding programs as well. They are such a cute couple and I wish them all the best. Thanks for allowing me to design for your special day!

If you're interested in affordable design and professional printing for your special day (or any other special day) take a look at the pre-made designs and printing options in my shop. For custom design, email me at allison[at]craftedlove.com or check out my custom design listing in the shop.

1 comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison