Introducing: The Poesy Wedding Suite

I've been working a lot lately on managing a full time day job, maintaining this blog, build my freelance business, all the while saving time for pups, kittehs, and my dashing hubs. For the most part, I've been able to get back into the swing of blogging (thank goodness), but my poor Etsy shop has been collecting dust for quite some time. I thought it might be fun to start up a personal challenge to design one new thing for my shop each week. Whether it's a business card set, baby shower invite, or a wedding suite, it seems like a good way to build my inventory up while also getting in the habit of leaving time for design work each week. So.... first off the press for this little mini challenge is what I like to call, "The Poesy" Wedding Invitation Suite.


I'm already married, but this suite kind of makes me want to do it all again :) I love the flower pattern so much. Like all of my current and future pre-made stationery, everything about these invites can be changed to match your wedding info (colors, map, info). You can find this combination, as well as printing options in my Etsy shop. The Poesy also comes in a 3-piece set, 2-piece set, and has a matching Wedding Program that I will be adding to the shop soon.



This was a really fun first design for the challenge and I can't wait to start my next one. I may not even wait until next week! For now, as I build my shop, if you are planning a wedding, baby shower, bridal shower, party, or just need business cards, feel free to email me!

1 comment

  1. I love these! Even though I was and am still in love with the invites you designed for me, I agree with you on wanting to get married again because of these!

    When Rob and I have babies, I'm definitely coming to you again for a baby shower invite...but that's not going to be for a year or two haha

    xo Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison