Apartment Living | Starting The Guest Bedroom

8:00 AM

Mike and I have been procrastinating on doing anything with our spare bedroom. For a while, it sat practically empty after we gave our futon to Mike's brother for his college house. We finally managed to purchase a sleeper sofa to replace the futon but we still went weeks, maybe months, without doing a single thing to spruce it up. White walls, tan sofa, tan carpet... talk about boring.

Lucky for me, I was contacted by WallpaperDirect to sample some of their products. This was just the push I needed. While browsing their wide array of home decoration items, I fell in love with two pillows and knew I had to have them.

Mike loves comic books. I love the pop art era. It's like we were made for each other. So WallpaperDirect shipped these puppies out to us super fast. It felt like 2 days later they were on my doorstep waiting to be placed on that sofa. I was really surprised with the quality of the pillows. They are so comfortable to lay on. We may have actually had a small back and forth discussion on whether they should go in the guest room or out on the couch where we could use them ourselves. We'll just have to get some more that match the living room sometime soon.

 
Evident by their name, WallpaperDirect does sell more than pillows. They have a ton of curtains, wallpaper, wall art, and accessories to spiff up your humble abode. I just knew when I saw those pop art pillows I had to have them. And to compliment our new pillows I made this pop string art piece that you can see how to make here! Yay for pop art and comics. They make the world go round.



Disclosure: Wallpaper Direct sent me these pillows as a gift, however, I was not required to write this post. I chose to share photos of these pillows because I think they're rad.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison