Snow Much Fun

9:00 AM


First things first... you have to give credit where credit is due and I totally didn't come up with that title on my own. Yup- snatched it from a friend. But how cute is that? I crack myself up. This past weekend we got bucket loads of snow in Ohio. In fact, I got to work from home on Friday because of it!
Saturday morning we got up bright and early to take Harvey out for a snow play date. We went to our favorite local park where the snow was completely untouched. My favorite. It was so pretty. Harvey was like a little kid on Christmas with the snow, running around and sticking his whole face down in the fluff. We were a little worried his coat wasn't enough to keep him warm but he seemed to not mind. He even lied right down in the snow a few times.


If you're a seasoned reader of Crafted Love you know Harvey LOVES to play fetch. However, his sense of smell is a little lacking so we knew he would just end up losing the ball when it sunk into the snow so we decided to forgo fetch all together. Luckily for Harvey (and surprising for us) he managed to find a giant stick under the snow. He was in dog heaven playing fetch with that thing. We kept having to brush all the snow off his face so he could see. 



I really hope the snow sticks around for a while because we didn't get around to taking Harvey sledding. I don't know about you, but mid twenties is definitely not too old to go sledding. Especially when you have a hilarious pup to tag along. He loves boating, swimming, and playing outfield during baseball. So I'd imaging sledding would be right up there with his favorite sporting events. I hope everyone's weekend was snow-filled and safe. I'd love to see pictures!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison