Free Planner Printables To Keep You Sane

10:13 AM



I don't know about you, but no matter how technologically advanced our world gets, I'm always going to be a pen-and-paper girl at heart. When it comes to future dates I need to remember, sure, I'll use my iPhone calendar. But if it's to-do lists, or project tracking, I need to write it down. Especially when it comes to juggling freelance and a 9-to-5 job at the same time!





I always have a hard time finding a planner that works for what I need so I decided to make my own! So of course I wanted to share it with you guys! There is a weekly planner printables as well as a more detailed daily planner printables with a to-do section. They are designed to be simply printed on 8.5x11 paper mainly for easy of printing. But I also like have a lot of room to write (so much to do!).

You can download them here:




Let me know what you think! Do you have a free printable you'd love to see, Leave me a comment and I will try to make some in my free time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison