Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower

8:00 AM

Way back in July (time flies!) my mom and I hosted a bridal shower for my future cousin, Allison. Yep same name. And the funny thing is, her new, married name will be my old maiden name. Talk about confusing. Anyway, we decided to have a bridal brunch and what better theme than Breakfast at Tiffany's?



My favorite part of any party has always been the invites. They are the first look guests get into what the party is going to be like. So of course I had to go all out. I designed them in three parts that I glued together with ribbon and added pearl stickers. It was a labor of love but I enjoyed every minute of it. I bought Tiffany blue envelopes and even geared the labels around looking like the unmistakable blue box. I think it's safe to say our guests know this was going to be a classy affair!

Shameless self plug: you can purchase customizable invites just like these (minus all the gluing and ribbon tying) from my Etsy shop! Check them out here.





When you walked in, guests were greeted with blue everywhere! We staged our first bridal game right at the front door where everyone was asked to put on a pair of pearls and guard them with their lives! Ok, it wasn't that serious but we certainly had some hard core ladies in the bunch! The sign read, "Darlings! Grab a necklace, you'll look nice. Don't say 'wedding' or your pearls are the price!"







Food was surprisingly simple for a brunch party. I never knew how many miniature food items you could buy right at your local grocery store! We picked up mini donuts, cinnamon rolls, muffins, pancakes, and french toast sticks all from Kroger. Then we baked mini quiche and cupcakes.

There is a saying that "brunch without mimosas is just a sad late breakfast", and it's 100% accurate. So of course we had a whole mimosa bar complete with a range of juices.




Last but not least, every party needs a photobooth. It's true. My mom fashioned a simple backdrop out of tuille and a thin curtain rod that we hung up with command strips. Then we printed out some Tiffany's themed props and dry-erase chat bubbles. All in all, I'd say this party was a success! We had a blast, ate cute food, and showered the bride-to-be with love.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments and be sure to check out my Breakfast at Tiffany's invitations in my Etsy shop!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow, this Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower was so delicious that I am craving on the food to see these pictures. This is my favorite color scheme. You know I had used this color for the decoration of my wedding New York venues.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison